Welcome to Season 4! of Life, Death and the Space Between with Dr. Amy Robbins
“How amazing it can be to find a place of awe. Speaking to my guests I am awestruck, awe inspired… so moved by what they are sharing. Whether it’s a story of grief, a story of life, a story of death, a story of what happens after death… all of it speaks to me of the magic of this universe.” — Amy Robbins
In this Season 4 Opener, Dr. Amy Robbins talks about:
- Her motivation to create her podcast and YouTube channel: Life, Death and the Space Between.
- Her excitement about her Season 4 guest lineup. For example:
- Kelly Noonan Gores, producer of the documentary Heal
- Author of At Heaven’s Door, William J. Peters
- World-renown channeler, Paul Selig
- Rameshwar Das, Co-Author of Being Ram Dass and executive producer of the upcoming series Being Ram Dass
- A recent Ask Me Anything live zoom call with Patreon supporters. And your opportunity to support via Patreon, so she can continue to deliver intelligent, curious episodes with integrity.
- Her overflowing gratitude, and how humbled she is by your support!
SUPPORT DR. AMY ROBBINS:
If you’re enjoying the podcast and finding value in guest interviews, ghost stories, and the content I share, please consider supporting the show by becoming a Patreon member for as little as $5 a month at Patreon.com/DrAmyRobbins
As a member you’ll get more say in the content we cover and exclusive access to behind-the-scenes goodness!
STAY CONNECTED WITH DR. AMY ROBBINS: