Tools for Your Life with Bridget Finklaire
“Consciousness is the key to human evolution.”
— Bridget Finklaire
What is consciousness? What is awareness? What are sacred geometries in nature?
Weaving together the threads of her spiritual and professional journeys, Bridget Finklaire designed “The Bone Circle” – a unique, transformative and life-changing programme that ties together three significant areas of expertise:
- Intuition and creating,
- the sacred and the metaphysical, and
- therapy and healing
Her new fictional and loosely biographical novel, Red Dress, is out now. A relatable story of a stressed out working mom on a spiritual path, a journey within to finding self. While reading a fun novel, you hear about , the story offers insights into spiritual tools – acupuncture, energetic clearings, balance
Listen in to understand how Bridget Finklaire views the universe as vibration, love and energy – and how she sees the future of science and spirituality. How science is catching up. The qa
Topics We Discuss:
- Awareness is becoming conscious of your thoughts, your words, your actions, what you do, how it affects you, how it affects others and the world!
- Working with women to empower and raise awareness is key to our evolution.
- It’s all about vibration – and love is the highest vibration. Light and matter have a frequency and a vibration.
- When you have conscious awareness and feel deeply, your vibration is higher, then you attract more of that same energy.
- When you feel good you feel vibrant. When you’re feeling badly, you don’t.
- Spiritual awakening is almost always a string of fleeting moments of awareness – like appreciating morning bird songs, or morning sunlight. It’s almost never “the big trumpet call”.
- Acceptance is a key step in the process of healing.As is choice.
- Tools to keep moving forward and process feelings of grief, sadness, depression, emotional pain…
- Schumann Resonance – the frequency of the Earth’s energy. Why we feel better when we spend time in nature. Nature is in harmony with the Schumann resonance.The importance getting away from our Wi-Fi, our mobile phones, in favor of spending time in nature.
- Sacred mathematics behind creation reflected in structures, numbers and geometries in nature. Fibonacci numbers. Golden ratio.
Get Your Copy of Red Dress:
Find out more about Bridget Finklaire, her work and The Bone Circle:
You can learn more about Red Dress and purchase your copy wherever books are sold.
Support Life, Death and the Space Between:
If you’re enjoying the podcast and finding value in guest interviews, ghost stories, and the content I share, please consider supporting the show by becoming a Patreon member for as little as $5 a month at Patreon.com/DrAmyRobbins
As a member you’ll get more say in the content we cover and exclusive access to behind-the-scenes goodness!