The Magic of Surrender with Kute Blackson
“None of us has control in this life. Our demand that life go the way we want it is what causes so much suffering. Know that the degree to which you surrender determines the degree to which you are alive, the degree to which life can use you, the degree to which you enjoy life.”
– Kute Blackson’s mother’s parting words, said with a smile
When it is imminent, will you be able to completely surrender to your own death? Have you ever contemplated how will you face your own death? Does surrender even come into the picture for you?
Born in Ghana, West Africa, Kute Blackson’s multicultural upbringing as the child of a Japanese mother and Ghanaian father, raised in London, and on 4 different continents defies stereotype. His mission is to awaken millions to Love and to Living their inspired destiny. Kute believes we are being initiated and upgraded into a more enlightened way of living as humans – centered on surrender. We are being invited toward living more in alignment with the divine, more in alignment with our souls.
Listen in to understand how Kute Blackson views ego vs. soul purpose, and surrendering into our pure essence.
Topics We Discuss:
- Asking ourselves a different question. Not “What do I want?” but instead, “What does life want for me?”
- Aligning beyond ego and personal power to soul power.
- Surrender + Trust = Magic
- Control + Resistance = Suffering
- Inevitability of childhood human trauma, and how that shapes our roles in order to be loved and validated. Ultimately how that conditioning separates us from our true selves.
- Path back to our true selves:
- Be aware that you are conditioned!
- Ask: Where am I in physical or emotional pain?
- Ask: What lies am I telling myself?
- Ask: Where do I have disease?
- Ask: Where is energy not flowing in my life?
- Ask: Where are my roadblocks?
- Give yourself permission to acknowledge your truth and FEEL what you feel.
- Miracle Mindset – seeing every moment as a miracle, recognizing innate intelligence
- Your purpose of life is every moment of life.
Stay in Touch with Kute Blackson
Kute’s latest book, “The Magic of Surrender” is available on Amazon.
Find out more about Kute:
Support Life, Death and the Space Between:
If you’re enjoying the podcast and finding value in guest interviews, ghost stories, and the content I share, please consider supporting the show by becoming a Patreon member for as little as $5 a month at Patreon.com/DrAmyRobbins
As a member you’ll get more say in the content we cover and exclusive access to behind-the-scenes goodness!