Using Tarot and Oracles to Uncover Life’s Mysteries with Amy Zerner & Monty Farber
“The most spiritual thig you can do is know yourself.” – Dr. Amy Robbins
What are Tarot cards all about? What IS an Oracle? Are they different spiritual tools or the same thing? How can you use them to find your unique spiritual path?
The inscription at Oracle at Delphi from ancient Greece is “Know Thyself” and “Nothing in Excess”.
In this episode, we talk with spiritual power couple Amy Zerner & Monty Farber who use ancient methods to connect to the Divine.
Monte Farber is an internationally known self-help author and Amy Zerner designs exquisite one-of-a-kind spiritual couture, jewelry and fabric collages. For forty years they’ve combined their deep love for one another with inner-exploration and self-discovery to help millions answer questions, find deeper meaning, and follow their spiritual paths.
Topics We Discuss:
- The history of tarot and oracles from origins in ancient Greece
- What the tarot death cards means
- Different traditions worldwide use oracles, especially ancient cultures,
- How you can ultimately become your own oracle using tarot
- How to prepare for a tarot reading
- Tarot use has been on the rise during covid-19
- When looking for a tarot deck, pick the deck you like the look of
Get Your Copy of Mindful Astrology:
You can learn more about Amy Zerner & Monte Farber and purchase your copy of “Mindful Astrology” at their website.
Support Life, Death and the Space Between:
If you’re enjoying the podcast and finding value in guest interviews, ghost stories, and the content I share, please consider supporting the show by becoming a Patreon member for as little as $5 a month at Patreon.com/DrAmyRobbins
As a member you’ll get more say in the content we cover and exclusive access to behind-the-scenes goodness!