“We should all have the goal of emotional wellness. Because if we manage ourselves emotionally, we forestall a lot of physical disease that could be coming.” – Lisa Samet
“Life is full of challenges, we will never get rid of those challenges. But we can navigate them better.” – Lisa Samet
Lisa Samet, ND, is a well-known health practitioner who has appeared on the Dr. Oz show to promote homeopathy and naturopathic healing. She has an international practice based in Montreal, specializing in homeopathy, emotional wellness, nutrition and lifestyle optimization. Lisa Samet is the author of “Emotional Repatterning” (O-books.com). “Emotional Repatterning” provides insights, stories and real-life examples to deepen the reader’s understanding of their own mind; the patterns of thinking and deep-seated beliefs that keep them feeling stuck and unhappy.
Today we talk about:
- After working with patients extensively over the past 20 years, how feelings and emotions fit into her work as a naturopath; the mind-body connection. How emotional stress, or “wrong thinking” is responsible for not only great emotional suffering but oftentimes physical illness as well.
- You are not the victim of your genetics!
- Lisa’s personal experience with her youngest son’s mind blowing leukemia diagnosis, and the subsequent two year program of chemotherapy treatments in the traditional medical system.
- Her model of 8 spheres of emotion – what she calls “thinking traps” – which emerged from her practice: self-love, acceptance, responsibility, stories, cocreation, gifts, regret, and death.
- How death is not normalized in our culture, and because we don’t talk about it, it becomes a tabu topic.
- 5% of our awareness is conscious, therefore 95% is subconscious.
- Emotional Repatterning technique – akin to a software upgrade: 1) engage both the left and right sides of the brain, and then 2) replace long standing subconscious negative beliefs (often from childhood) like “I am not loveable” with more current positive beliefs like “I am a good person” or “I have great worth and value”. We then no longer see the world from such a distorted way. We see things from a more healed place, more clearly, where I know who I am.
- Emotional Repatterning typically takes a minute or two per belief that needs to be upgraded.
FOLLOW LISA SAMET
WAITLIST FOR COURSE
FOLLOW DR. AMY ROBBINS