Change Your Relationship with Pain with Dr. Serena Sterling
“When you’re in pain you may wonder, Is this as good as it gets?”
Do you live with pain? Does pain keep you from living the life you truly want to be living? Is it even possible you have actually chosen your pain?
In this episode, we talk with Dr. Serena Sterling a well-known mind-body pain specialist who found a path to her own wellness via a journey through juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, and an in depth educational journey. Dr Serena’s new book “Pain, A Love Story” chronicles her experience and her clients’ experiences being treating chronic pain.
Listen in to understand how Dr. Serena Sterling uses mind/body techniques to diagnose and identify repressed emotions, and shift negative beliefs and patterns to relieve experienced pain.
Topics We Discuss:
- Dr. Serena Sterling’s journey from her own chronic pain to wellness
- How the neuro-emotional technique works to uncover suppressed emotions via eastern medicine techniques.
- How the simple muscle test technique and tapping into the client’s energy – even virtually online — can uncover the root cause of chronic pain in the body.
- How the body and subconscious mind trap unresolved emotions, and how a combination of physical body work and talk therapy to process experienced can release these emotions, and ultimately address pain, typically over the course of a few months.
- Pain as an expression of emotional health.
- It’s not always the “Big T” traumas. “Small T” traumas can compound to create pain and injury.
Get Your Copy of “Pain, A Love Story”
You can learn more about “Pain, A Love Story”, and purchase your copy at her website.
Follow Dr. Serena Sterling on:
Support Life, Death and the Space Between:
If you’re enjoying the podcast and finding value in guest interviews, ghost stories, and the content I share, please consider supporting the show by becoming a Patreon member for as little as $5 a month at Patreon.com/DrAmyRobbins
As a member you’ll get more say in the content we cover and exclusive access to behind-the-scenes goodness!