Spiritual medium and intuitive counselor, Lisa Nitzkin, tells her story about her journey into mediumship. Lisa helps people deal and heal from loss using her intuitive abilities. Lisa takes the information she gets through her communication with lost loved ones and passes it onto clients. She explains how she came to become a medium and how healing her work is, not only for her clients, but also how it has changed her.
Topics covered in this podcast:
- Lisa Nitzkin’s journey into mediumship
- The difference between a medium and a psychic
- What is a reading?
- Do dead people talking to her all day long?
- Why would a soul choose pain and suffering?
- How do we know if we are on the right path for our soul?
SUBSCRIBE to Life, Death and The Space Between Podcast.
Connect and Feedback– I want to hear from you!
What did you think about this episode, reach out and let me know. You name the topic and I will find a guest to talk about it.
You can connect with Dr. Amy Robbins on LinkedIn, on Twitter @dramyrobbinsand Instagram @dramyrobbins.
You can connect with Lisa Nitzkin on her website at http://www.lisanitzkinmedium.com.